Upload a target regions BED file workflow preset
You can upload a target regions BED file from a copied analysis workflow, then create a target regions BED file workflow preset for use in other analysis workflows.
IMPORTANT! Use only BED file names that do not contain spaces. If a file name includes spaces, the analysis fails.
- In the Workflows tab, click Create.
- In the Research Application column, click DNA. Click any type of sample group.
- For Reference, select GRCh38 or hg19.
- In the Target Regions section, click Upload.
In the Upload Target Regions File dialog box:
- Select your library type or technology.
- Click Select File , then browse to your BED file.
- Ensure that the correct BED file name appears in the display field, then click Upload.
- Click Close.
- You can now upload additional BED files, continue to create an analysis workflow, or cancel the analysis workflow creation.
(Optional) When you have run a set of samples to validate that your preset works as you intended, select the preset in the Workflow Presets table, then click to lock the analysis workflow.
You cannot undo a lock action.