Create a custom analysis workflow without predefined settings
You can create a custom analysis workflow in Ion Reporter™ Software that is not based on an existing analysis workflow that uses predefined settings. The settings that you start with are blank, and do not have a default selection.
In the Workflows tab, click Create Workflow.
The workflow bar opens.
- In the Research Application step, select the research application and sample group, then click Next.
- In the Reference step, select the required files, then click Next.
- In the Annotation step, select an annotation set and a MyVariants database, then click Next.
- In the Filters step, select a filter chain, then click Next.
- In the Copy Number step, select a copy number baseline, then click Next.
- For analysis workflows that apply to assays that include RNA Exon Tiling, confirm that the appropriate fusions baseline for the analysis workflow is selected in the Fusion step, then click Next.
- In the Plugins step, select plugins, then click Next.
- In the Final Report step, select the final report template, then click Next.
- In the Parameters step, select parameters, then click Next.
- In the Confirm step, name the analysis workflow, enter an optional description, then click Save Workflow.