Upload a hotspots BED file workflow preset
You can upload a hotspots BED file from a copied analysis workflow and then create a hotspots BED file workflow preset for use in other analysis workflows.
IMPORTANT! Use only BED file names that do not contain spaces. If a file name includes spaces, the analysis fails.
- In the Workflows tab, click Create.
- In the Research Application column, click DNA. Click any type of Sample Group.
- In the Reference step, in the Hotspot Regions section, click Upload.
In the Upload Hotspot File dialog box:
- Click Select File, then browse to your BED file.
- Confirm that the correct BED file name appears, then click Upload.
- Click Close.
- You can now upload additional BED files, continue to create a analysis workflow, or cancel the analysis workflow creation.
(Optional) When you have run a set of samples to confirm that your new preset works as you intended, select the preset in the Workflow Presets table, then click to lock the analysis workflow.
You cannot undo a lock action.