Launch an analysis
When samples are combined with an analysis workflow in Ion Reporter™ Software, and analysis results are generated, an analysis is launched. You can select which samples to analyze and select an analysis workflow, then launch an analysis to generate an analysis in Ion Reporter™ Software, or reanalyze a set of samples.
- In the Analyses tab, click Launch.
- In Launch Analysis screen, in the Workflow step, click the row of the analysis workflow to select it, then click Next.
- (Optional) You can search, sort or filter the list of samples in the Samples step to find samples of interest. For more information, see Search for samples, Filter samples and Sort the Samples table.
- In the Samples step, select the samples.
- Click Next.
- (Optional) In the Plugins step, select a plugin, then click Next.
- In the Confirm & Launch step, enter a name, and an optional description, then click Launch Analysis.