Create a PValue, dbSNP, and Variant Type filter chain
- In the Workflows tab, click Presets.
- Click .
- In the Create Filter Chain dialog box, enter a name and an optional (optional) description.
- In the Choose Filter list, select PValue.
- In the Choose Filter list, select dbSNP.
- In the Choose Filter list, select Variant Type.
- Click Save.
Your filter chain is available to be added to an analysis workflow, or applied to analysis results or a visualization. For more information, see Add a filter chain to an analysis workflow, Apply a filter chain to analysis results, and Use filter chains to change analysis results.