Apply flags to variants of interest
You can contribute to the MyVariants databases for the organization by applying flags to variants in analysis results in Ion Reporter™ Software. We recommend that you first apply classifications and notes before selecting the MyVariants flags.
- Click the Analyses tab to open the list of analyses, then click an analysis of interest.
- (Optional) In the Classification column, you can select one of the following classifications for each variant of interest:
- (Optional) In the (Note) column, click (Add) , click the Notes tab, then enter a note for the variant. When you are finished, click Add Note.
- In the (Flag) column, expand (Flag list), then select the appropriate flag.
- To check that the variants were added, select the Analyses tab, then click MyVariants. The latest additions appear at the top of the table.
Variants that are labeled as Important or Ignore are added to the default MyVariants database, MyVariantsDb_hg19, if the analyses were run through predefined analysis workflows. To add variants to a different MyVariants database, create or select a custom MyVariants database in the Annotation step when you create, copy, or edit an analysis workflow.