Create a COSMIC, ClinVar, MAF, and Variant Effect filter chain
You can create a custom filter chain that includes both annotation source filters and Ion Reporter™ Software variant data type filters. This procedure shows how to create a COSMIC, ClinVar, Minor Allele Frequency (MAF), and Variant Effect filter chain.
- In the Workflows tab, click Presets.
- Click .
- In the Create Filter Chain dialog box, enter a name and, optionally, a description.
- In the Choose Filter list, select COSMIC.
- In the Choose Filter list, select ClinVar.
- In the Choose Filter list, select Minor Allele Frequency.
- In the Choose Filter list, select Variant Effect.
- Click Save.
Your filter chain can now be added to an analysis workflow, or applied to analysis results or a visualization. For more information, see Add a filter chain to an analysis workflow, Apply a filter chain to analysis results, and Use filter chains to change analysis results.