The first user on Ion Reporter™ Software on Connect can create an organization. An organization is more specific than an institute name. It defines a group of users who work together and share samples, data, analyses, and results.
When you create an organization, you automatically are the first administrator-level user of that organization. You can then begin entering or importing data into the software and invite other Ion Reporter™ Software on Connect users to your organization to share data and results. To join an existing organization, see Join an existing Ion Reporter Software organization on Connect.
You can belong to only one organization at a time. If you are already a member of an Ion Reporter™ Software organization on Connect, you will not be able to create a new organization until you are removed as a user from your current organization.
- If you have not already done so, create a new account on thermofisher.com. Your user name and password are also used to sign in to Ion Reporter™ Software on Connect. Your user name is your email address.
- Go to https://ionreporter.thermofisher.com/. Or, from the Ion Reporter™ Software dashboard, under All Apps, click Ion Reporter.
- On the software sign-in screen, click Sign In. If you are not already signed in to thermofisher.com, you are prompted to enter your user name and password.
When you sign in to Ion Reporter™ Software for the first time, you are prompted to create a new organization. Click Yes, then enter an organization name.
Enter a name that describes your organization to other users whom you may invite to share data and results.
- To return to the software, click the Connect (Home), then under My Apps click Ion Reporter.
- Accept the license agreement to begin using the software.