Edit a MyVariants database
IMPORTANT! Edits to MyVariants can affect the MyVariants settings that are made by other members of the organization if you are sharing a MyVariants database.
You can also add notes to variants in a MyVariants database.
- In the Analyses tab, click MyVariants.
- In the MyVariants table, select a specific MyVariants database from the list.
Review the flags, notes and classifications for each variant, then update each
of the options, if needed.
then select the appropriate flag.
- In the (Note) column, click (Add) , click the Notes tab, then enter a note for the variant. When you are finished, click Add Note
- In the Classification column, you can select one of the following classifications for each variant of interest: Unclassified, Unknown, Benign, Suspected Benign, Likely Benign, Deleterious, Suspected Deleterious, Pathogenic, Likely Pathogenic, VUS, Uncertain Significance, Technical Artifact.
- In the (Flag) column, expand (Flag list), then select the appropriate flag.