Create a visualization report
- On the Analyses tab, click Overview, then select one or more analyses that you want to visualize in Ion Reporter™ Genomic Viewer.
The visualization of the data are viewable in the IRGV tab of the Analysis Visualization screen. For example, a visualization can include a copy number histogram for each analysis, ploidy maps for selected chromosomes or chromosome regions, and karyograms that show copy number gains and losses.
- Click Generate Report.
In the Select Visualization Report Template dialog box, choose a predesigned report template or create a new report template.
A preview of the report is shown. You can customize the report.
- Drag the title of the graphics and data that you want to include in the report from the Available Sections into the Visualization Report preview.
- Enter an organization name for the visualization report. Enter any other relevant information.
- In the Sign-Off section, enter the name and title for a handwritten signature, then click Add. Repeat this step to add the information for all additional required signatures, until all designated signers are added.
- When you are satisfied with the design of the visualization report, click Next.
- Click Download PDF to download the published report.