Create a report template
You can create a new report template and save it for future analysis reports. This flexible approach allows you to reorder sections and remove unnecessary sections.
- In the Analyses tab, click Overview.
- Click an analysis link to open the Analysis Results screen.
- In the Analysis Results screen, click Generate Report.
In the Generate Report screen, in the Configuration step, configure your report.
- In the Organization Information section,
- (Optional) Enter other standard information for the Background, Comments, Sign-Off, and Disclaimer sections.
In each section, use the up, down, and X icons to move or delete sections from the template.
Add all of the available report template sections to your customized template or report.
Remove all of the report template sections from your customized template or report.
Return to the template to the default section configuration.
The sections that you can add to the report template are listed under Available Sections. For more information, see Available report sections.
- Click Save As New Template.
- Enter a template name, then click Save.
To use the template in future analyses, you must add it to your analysis workflows.
For more information, see Add a report template to an analysis workflow.