Create a final report template from analysis results
You can create a new final report template and save it for future analysis reports. As you create the report template, you can reorder sections, and add or remove sections.
- In the Analyses tab, click Overview.
- Click an analysis link to open the Analysis Results screen.
- In the Analysis Results screen, click Generate Report.
screen, in the
step, configure the report.
- In the Organization Information section,
- (Optional) Enter other standard information for the Background, Comments, Sign-Off, and Disclaimer sections.
In each section, use the up,
down, and X icons to move or delete sections from the template.
Add all of the available report template sections to the customized template or report.
Remove all of the report template sections from the customized template or report.
Return to the template to the default section configuration.
For more information about the sections that you can add to the report template, see Available report sections.
To add one or more images to the
report, add an
and the image.
- Click Add Image Section, then scroll to the Images section that is added to the report preview.
- To name the images section, enter a title for the section in the Images field. If you do not enter a title, the section is named Images.
- Enter an optional description for the image.
- Double-click Upload Image, then click Select file in the Add Image dialog box and browse to and select the image.
- Confirm that the correct image is selected, then click Upload. To select another image, click Change or Remove, then browse to the image. The image is added to the Generate Report screen and, after you save the new report template, is included in reports that use the template.
- Click Save As New Template.
- Enter a template name, then click Save.