Create a final report template workflow preset
Note: The options that you can add to a final report template with a workflow preset are limited. You can also create a report template that has more customization options from your analysis results. For more information, see Create a final report template from analysis results.
- In the Workflows tab, click Presets.
- Click .
Complete the Create Final Report Template dialog box.
- (Required) Enter a name for the report template.
- (Optional) Enter a description.
- (Optional) Click Add Image Section to add a section to upload images to reports that are generated from the template. If you want to add multiple image sections to the template, click Add Image Section again until you are satisfied with the number of image sections that are added. Scroll to the bottom of the Create Final Report Template to preview the number of Image sections added.
- (Optional) Enter an organization name.
- (Optional) Enter the organization address.
- (Optional) To add a logo to the report header, click Upload . In the Upload Header Logo dialog box, click Select File to browse to, then select your logo file. Acceptable formats are: PNG, GIF, and JPG.
Complete the sections that are to be included in the report template, or click the Exclude to remove the section from the report template:
Enter background information describing the purpose of the report that will be generated by the analysis workflow.
This section provides summary information about the analysis that was run. Information includes the Ion Reporter™ Software version number, report generation date, name of person who launched the report, the analysis workflow used, the name of person who analyzed the data, a list of annotations, the date the information was imported, reference information, and the name and version of any copy number baseline that is used.
This section provides detailed information about each sample used in the analysis. Information includes the sample attributes that are included in the Samples table when the data is viewed in Ion Reporter™ Software.
This section provides coverage metrics for hotspots, amplicons, and genes. For a complete list of the metrics that are included, see Quality Control (QC) metrics.
You can also view and download these metrics in a separate report. For more information, see View a Quality Control (QC) report.
If included, select the columns of data to include in the report, then drag-and-drop the selected columns to configure the sort order on the report.
This section generates a table of reported variants, and includes columns of variant details that you select.
This section provides details about the occurrence of each of the reported variants in the samples. Information includes the name and description of variants, and which samples they came from. In addition, it lists annotations and notes for each variant.
This section displays an open text field in the report where notes can be entered before publishing the report.
This section provides lines with the name and qualifications of people who are required to provide a handwritten signature for the report.
This section provides a customizable legal disclaimer that is placed at the end of the report.
If your organization requires a legal disclaimer on the report, enter the text of a legal disclaimer that you want to appear.
- Click Save to create your report template preset.
Add your report template to an analysis workflow.
For more information, see Add a report template to an analysis workflow.
Launch an analysis from your analysis workflow.
For more information, see Launch an analysis.